QCF Level 3 Diploma in Property
(Residential Property Letting and Management)
About this Qualification
This qualification covers all aspects of property sale, letting and management including relevant legislation, market appraisal, viewing and sales negotiation. It also forms part of the Advanced and Intermediate Apprenticeship in Property Services (Sale of Residential Property) and Advanced and Intermediate Apprenticeship in Property Services (Residential Property Letting and Management).
To achieve the Level 2 Certificate in Property (Residential Letting and Management), learners must achieve
- 11 credits from the Mandatory Group A
- A minimum of 9 credits from the Optional Group B
- 4 credits from the Mandatory Apprenticeship Group C
- A minimum of 8 credits from the Optional Apprenticeship Group D
Candidates should not be entered for a qualification of the same type, content and level as that of a qualification they already hold.
There are no formal entry requirements for candidates undertaking these qualifications. However, centres must ensure that candidates have the potential and opportunity to gain the qualifications successfully.
All units are internally assessed. Assessment enables the learner’s workplace practice to provide evidence for individual units as well as the whole qualification. Methods of assessment could include:
- Inference of knowledge from direct observation of practice
- Witness evidence
- Professional discussion
- Reflection on own practice in real work situations
- Written assignments
- Learners own plans and written records
Grading of all units will be either pass or refer; all the assessment criteria of the chosen units must be achieved in order to obtain a pass.